Freeport Networking Group Protocol & Agenda List
The Freeport Networking Group is a no-fee, open membership business networking group designed to bring people together to the facilitate growth and expansion of business. The Freeport Networking Group meets on the second Monday of each month at the Freeport Memorial Library from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. (schedule may vary with a Federal holiday closing of the library, to the third Monday of the month).
Meeting Location & Schedule
• Freeport Memorial Library, 144 West Main Street, Freeport, NY 11520
• 6:00 - 6:30 p.m. Open Networking & Business Card Exchange
• 6:30 - 6:45 p.m. Announcements & Elevator Speeches
• 6:45 - 7:30 p.m. Guest Presenter (30 - 45 minutes)
• 7:30 - 8:00 p.m. Coffee Connection & Raffle Drawing, Referral Successes, Open Networking & Business Card Exchange
The Freeport Networking Group embraces the philosophy of promoting the development of close business relationships as a means to better understand the respective services provided by our members, and encourages the referral-based principles of helping and proactively sharing one's spheres of influence with our fellow members to expand their business opportunities.
Freeport Networking Group Member Benefits
• No costs or fees to join the FNG
• Professional website and website maintenance
• Coffee Connections - one-on-one meetings among FNG members
• FNG Member Data Base / Event Announcements
• Business Card Library
• December Holiday Business Dinner Networking Social
• E-mail notifications of FNG member business events and seminars
• Promotion of Joint Networking Events such as FNG/516ADS events
• E-mail member contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org for roster inclusion
• FNG Member Roster will be updated and made available to all members if requested
• Casual sporadic attendance may result in member removal from the FNG Data Base
• R.S.V.P. attendance with invited guest information @ website
• FNG Website: www.freeportnetworkinggroup.com
• Please arrive no later than 6:25 p.m.
• Be respectful and stay for the entire guest presentation & meeting
• Cell Phones Turned Off!
• No interruptions, disruptions or rudeness, no drive-by partial attendance!
• Make COMMITMENT to join and attend monthly
• Attendance sign-in sheet will be provided every meeting
Featured Freeport Networking Group Guest Presenter
• FNG member must attend four consecutive meetings for presenter list consideration
• FNG presenter must attend six consecutive meetings to be scheduled to present
• Guest Presenter is responsible for a raffle prize (i.e. $20 Coffee Shop Gift Card)
• Outside Interest Guest Speakers (1-2 per year) Freeport Networking Group Membership Growth
• All professional industries are welcome to join the FNG
• No Industry Exclusivity - Open Membership
• Recruitment of new members to join the FNG benefits everyone!
• Invite one or more guests per meeting
• Forward contact information to business guests as an invitation to attend
Contact Mike Hirson for additional FNG details @ email@example.com or 631.921.8283